Saturday, November 8, 2014

MOLLY and CRUZ... a Love Story in three parts!




I thought I was done with movie star Molly Harper and her on-again, off-again true love, hot-tempered English professor Cruz Morales. I introduced you to them in DUETS, and let you see them struggle and come together and break apart in MOLLY HARPER. I ended that book on what I thought was a final note, but after many readers and reviewers wrote that they wished for a little bit more, I decided a sequel novella would be just the thing!

DECEMBER WEDDING is the final chapter for these two, and I hope you'll enjoy it. It's available for pre-order now, and will be released on November 22, 2014 exclusively on Amazon. 





The final act... together again and expecting a child, will the love story of Molly and Cruz end with a happily ever after, or will all the old problems of family, fame and temperament once again rule the day? Join the Harper, Sullivan, and Morales families for more than one surprise in DECEMBER WEDDING. Two reader favorites, brother Harry Sullivan, and birth mother Anne Sullivan, along with a couple of not so favorite ones (hint, hint, ex-hubby Ben Delmonico is back!) are part of the last adventure.  


 Pre-order on Amazon




****SPECIAL CONTEST FOR READERS WHO POST A NEW REVIEW****

To say thank you to all new readers who leave a review of any of these titles on Amazon.com on or before December 15, 2014, I'll be giving away one $50 Amazon gift card. Just email me at emellegamble@aol.com when you've posted a review and you'll be entered in the contest. As all my readers know, any honest review is welcome...share your thoughts and it benefits other readers, and the author! We love hearing what you think. 

Winner announced on my Facebook page December 17th! Good luck.






One of my critique partners suggested this actress was Molly Harper! 







And one of my dear readers sent me this photo and said it was Cruz Morales! Works for me! 



All three titles are available in eBook or Paperback, and will be available as Audio Books this winter. Good luck in the drawing, and happy reading. 

XXX Emelle 
                        www.EmelleGamble.com

  Buy DUETS here  













                                           Buy MOLLY HARPER here  



   Buy DECEMBER WEDDING here

5 comments:

  1. WIN A $50 GIFT CARD! http://emellegamble.blogspot.com/ Post a review of DECEMBER WEDDING by Nov 15, 2014 and you could win. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should say December 15, 2014~ Sorry for the confusion!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the reminder to post my reviews. Being incapacitated and not able to get to the computer for more than a few minutes a day or so, since last February, has put me behind in posting. But I will do that as soon as I can and hopefully catch one of your contests as I failed to enter most of them. Happy Holidays. Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just preordered December Wedding. Can't wait to read it but feel bad that it is the final book in this trilogy/series. :(

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved all three! If you haven't read them, go get them now!!!

    ReplyDelete